Jandy AquaPure Error Codes
- 120: Low cell current in forward direction – check DC cord, clean cell if necessary or replace cell.
- 121: Low cell current in reverse direction, same as 120 above.
- 123: Low to no current at cell – check DC cord, clean cell or replace if necessary.
- 124: High current indicated at the cell – this usually means a bad back board.
- 125: Cell needs to be cleaned or replaced.
- 126: Low current in forward direction and VAC input voltage below 100/200 VAC – check input voltage, transformer and back board voltages.
- 127: Low current in reverse direction and VAC input voltage below 100/200 VAC – check input voltage, transformer and back board voltages.
- 144: Low Salinity (below 2.0 gpl) – indicates the pool needs salt added. 145 - High Salinity (above 4.0 gpl), indicates pool needs to be diluted.
- 170: Front board service condition indicated and is usually caused by low AC voltage from back board – check transformer and back board voltages.
- 171: Back board service condition – indicates board needs to be replaced.
- 172: Flow sensor service – clean sensor, check for damage and replace if necessary.
- 173: Low VAC input voltage and on-board power supply is not regulated – make sure unit is wired with the proper voltage.
- 174: Pool temperature is too high for operation of AquaPure (i.e. > 108°F). 175 - Flow sensor air lock condition or very low salinity.
- 180: Heated sensor element not heating (generates 172 code)
- 181: Flow sensor temperature sensor failure (generates 172 code – Flow sensor service)
- 182: Salinity Sensor sees less than 0.2 gpl of salt, either no salt in pool or sensor air locked (generates 175 code – Flow sensor air lock)
- 183 to 186: flow salinity sensor temperature probe error codes. They will all generate 172 codes which indicate flow sensor service is required.
- 187: Front board power supply either too low or too high (generates 173 – Low input voltage code if Level II code 188 is present) (generates 170 code if 188 is not present).
- 188: VAC input voltage is too low (generates 173 code if Level II code 187 is present)
- 189: Relay not conducting in the forward direction (generates 171 code – Back board service)
- 190: Relay not conducting in the reverse direction (generates 171 code – Back board service)
- 191: High cell current (at upper limit of A/D converter) and cell voltage below 19V (generates 170 code front board service)
- 192: High cell current and cell voltage below 19V (generates 171 code – Back board service).
- 193: Measured significant cell current when SCRs were turned off (generates 170 code – Front board service).
- 194: Cell Current is 85% lower than desired and cell voltage above 19V (generates 125 code – Cell dirty or needs replacement).
- 195: Salinity invalid due to out of range measurements caused by front board error (generates 170 code – Front board service).